Your Top Block Making Machine Supplier
China Leading Manufacturer
- Spare parts are sourced from reputable brands like Siemens, Schneider, Emerson, and Omron.
- All machines are easy to operate and maintain
- Technical support for repairs and operation of the machine are available 24/7
- Premium quality delivered at affordable prices
- Customer service is top-notch. You have a direct line in case you face any problems.
Apply Our Best Quotation
Block Making Machine
- Possess 30+ years of experience in the manufacture of block making machines
- Each machine is efficient. Quality blocks are produced fast, in large volumes, and at low labor cost.
- All parts are carburized. Thus, they are strong and last longer.
- Price is affordable. The machine comes directly from the factory to your doorstep, on time.
- Free installation and training
- Free accommodation is provided when you visit our company.
LMT4-40 Small Block Making Machine
This machine is the smallest manual hollow block making machine. Although a conveyor belt is excluded, a 350 pan concrete mixer, trolley, and an open block mould are included.
Unlike other block making machines, it consumes limited space due to its small and compact design. It has a production capacity of 2240 pieces of hollow blocks in a day.
If you have a limited budget, small production volume, and small area, this is a good fit for you.
LMT4-35 Concrete Block Making Machine
The LMT-4 35 concrete block machine is a small, manual, block making machine produced in China. It is an upgrade over the LMT-4 40.
It is capable of producing hollow, pavement, and porous blocks, all with a different mould. Its production capacity ranges from 2880 for hollow blocks, 5760 for porous blocks, and 9920 for porous blocks.
As part of its structure, a 6m conveyor belt, 350 pan mixer, 850*450*30mm pallets, and two manual carts. The blocks produced are of high quality, high density, and great strength.
LMT4-26 Block Making Machine
This semi-automatic and manual block-making machine is used to produce hollow blocks, solid blocks, porous blocks, and interlocking hollow blocks: all you need to do is change the mould to fit the type of block you wish to produce. It is an improvement over the LMT-4 35 and is the highest in this series.
Putting the price in perspective, its efficiency and production speed are outstanding: producing over 3400 pieces of hollow blocks in 8 hours. It is pretty easy to maintain and operate.
It comes with the main machine, a 6m conveyor belt, 350 concrete mixers, a manual cart, 850 by 450mm pallets, and a free set of mould. It takes only 2-3 workers to operate.
Manual mobile concrete block machine
QCM4-30 Mobile Block Making Machine
If you run a small block-making factory, then this is definitely for you. In its design, compactness and mobility receive priority. Its compact design allows it to fit into only 100-300 square meters: perfect if you need to conserve space.
To moulding ease mobility, wheels are attached. Hence, you can move it around with ease. There are no pallets. Instead, blocks are produced directly to the concrete floor.
It is of general knowledge that many regions are experiencing erratic power supply. If you face this challenge, then this is an ideal solution: this machine uses diesel. So, if there’s a power outage, you need not worry.
With a production capacity of 3800 pieces of 8-inch blocks in 8 hours (moulding cycle is 30 seconds) and a workforce requirement of 1-2 workers, it is very efficient.
QMJ2-40 Block Making Machine for Sale
This small manual brick making machine is suitable for you if you have a low budget, limited space, and a low daily production requirement. With this machine, you can produce 8-inch hollow blocks without hassle.
There’s no need for pallets since it produces blocks directly to the concrete floor. With a moulding speed of 45 seconds per cycle, you are sure to have an efficient block manufacturing process, with more blocks produced in less time.
QMJ4-45 Mobile Bock Making Machine
QMJ4-45 is a small block making machine. With its attached wheels, you can move it to any area quickly.
It has a moulding cycle of 45 seconds per cycle and a moulding capacity of 3000 pieces of hollow concrete blocks in 8 hours.
Instead of a moulding core that uses a one-time vibration, this machine utilizes a two-time vibration which results in blocks with higher density and strength and a quicker moulding cycle.
There’s no need for pallets since blocks can be moulded directly to the concrete floor.
QMY4-30 Block Making Machine
Powered by electricity, QMY-4-30 is a block making machine that fuses low budget with great financial returns.
It produces various forms of blocks: all you need is to change the mould. With a moulding cycle of 30 seconds and 3000 pieces in 8 hours and a high production capacity, you are guaranteed speed and efficiency.
QT4-18 Automatic Brick Making Machine
With this machine, every block manufacturing process is automated: from pallet loading, materials loading and distribution, bricks conveying, and brick stacking. As a result of this, it is easy to operate. It uses an automatic PLC and hydraulic press system.
It has a production capacity of 6500-12000 (wall blocks) or 11000-20000 (pavement blocks) in only 8 hours and a shaping cycle of 15-18 seconds. If you have a large to medium capacity industry, this is a good fit for you. By changing the mould, you can produce any type of brick with this machine.
QT4-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
This is a fully automated paver block-making machine that utilizes a super-strong vibration to produce solid and durable blocks.
It is a multipurpose machine that can make different types of blocks only by changing the mould.
Its efficiency is astounding: it produces 22 blocks or 4-5 bricks per mould, has a forming cycle of 15 seconds, and has a production capacity of 42240 bricks or 9600 hollow blocks in a single shift (8 hours).
QT5-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
This machine is automated and uses a hydraulic and electrical system. It is used to produce hollow blocks, colour paver blocks, and solid blocks.
QT5-15 is extremely fast with a shaping cycle of 15 seconds, able to make five pieces of 8-inch blocks in one mould, and a production capacity of 950 pieces (hollow blocks), 6000 (standard bricks), and 2880 (porous block) in one hour.
With a mould change, this block making machine produces several types of blocks.
QT6-15 Automatic Block Making Machine Price
QT6-15 is a fully automated machine that makes hollow blocks, porous brick, standard brick, ground brick, and fly ash brick.
This machine has a moulding speed of 15 seconds and can produce 6-8(hollow block) and 32(paver blocks) blocks per mould.
In addition, you need not worry about its production capacity: you are assured of 21600-28800 (hollow blocks) and 11520 (paver blocks) blocks in 10 hours.
All spare parts used in the manufacture of this machine, are sourced from reputable companies. Hence, you can rest assured of its durability, strength, and reliability
QT8-15 Block Making Machine Price
The QT8-15 is a fully automated block making machine, having an electrical control and hydraulic system. Compared to most block making machines out there, it consumes less electricity but still has a high production capacity.
The production capacity depends on the block type. In one mould, you can produce 8 (hollow), 21(porous), 28(paving), and 21(interlocking) blocks. The moulding cycle is 15 seconds.
QT10-15 Block Making Machine Price
The model QT10-15 is an automatic block making machine, capable of producing various types of blocks with different moulds. In 15 seconds, you can produce ten pieces of blocks with a single mould.
It is fitted with a PLC control system that makes it easy to operate and massively reduces the need for manual labour.
Welcome to Visit Lontto Block Making Machine Factory
Lontto Block Making Machine
Lontto, is a block making machine manufacturer and block machine supplier, based in China but with a customer base that stretches worldwide. They sell concrete block-making machines in the USA, brick moulding machines in Botswana, Hollow block making machines in the Philippines and Uganda, interlocking brick machine sale in Kenya, Jamaica, Bangladesh, and the brick-making machine in South Africa. For more than 30 years and counting, they have produced block-making machines that are durable, affordable, efficient, and capable of creating high-quality blocks.
Whether it’s a concrete block making machine, automatic brick making machine, AAC block plant, Concrete Batching Plant, and other construction machines, they are your first point of call.
Every block making machine for sale has passed all quality tests and is even CE certified. That’s not all: the factory itself has an ISO 9001 certification.
One may ask: what gives them these advantages?
- All spare parts are sourced from reputable brands such as Schneider, Emerson, Siemens, and Omron. So, you can easily find a replacement, and their quality is guaranteed.
- Each part is subjected to heat treatment (carburization). Thus, each piece is hardened and resistant to wear.
Lontto supplies cover block making machine and compressed earth block making machine for sale. These machines are also of high quality.
All concrete block machines manufactured by Lontto are affordable and offer premium quality. If you have a low to high budget or small to large block making factory, you can get a machine that fits your needs.
With top-notch service, you will be guided before buying, when buying the machine, and after you’ve bought it. They are quick to respond to any requests you might have.
If you experience difficulty operating our machines, qualified and experienced engineers can train your staff and offer support if you share any challenges during installation.
Related Products With Block Making Machine
Earth Soil Brick Machine
Manual Block Making Machine
Semi-Automatic Block Machine
Cinder Block Making Machine
Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
Concrete Block Making Machine
Automatic Block Making Machine
Hydraulic Brick Making Machine
The Ultimate Guide: Block Making Machine
- What are the three essential elements in the operation of block machines?
- What should I consider before buying a block making machine?
- What is the profit margin of block/brick making machines?
- How can I know a quality block making machine?
- Where can I buy quality block making machines?
- How can I check the quality of cement blocks?
- How can I maintain my block making machine?
- How many types of concrete ratios are there?
- Are there types of brick making machines?
- What are the different types of blocks?
- What are block making machines?
- Why should I purchase my block making machine from Lontto?
- How can I buy a block making machine from China?
- What is the block making machine prices?
- How do block making machines work?
What are the three essential elements in the operation of block machines?Block making machines, need some essential raw materials to produce blocks. They include,
- Aggregates such as sand, gravel, etc.
What should I consider before buying a block making machine?There are many block making machines out there. Hence, you must do your homework and make an informed decision based on your needs. By doing so, you will maximize fulfilment and minimize regrets. You should consider
- Production capacity needed.
- Area available
- Labour needs
- The type and variety of blocks the machine can produce.
What is the profit margin of block/brick making machines?Due to peculiarities such as power supply, running costs, cost of raw materials, location, etc., the profit margin using block-making machines is different. However, you must note that using block making machines is profitable. Buying a block making machine, is a smart investment. It cuts cost on labour, increases production capacity, and helps you produce many blocks within the shortest possible time. You might not get back the full amount you invested in a block making machine immediately. But over time, the investment would prove to be worth it.
How can I know a quality block making machine?The best way to know the quality of a block making machine is by performing in-depth research. You should pay attention to this information when doing your research:
- The brand of spare parts used in the machine
- The sound the machine makes when it is running.
- Quality of the blocks produced by the machine
- Check for testimonials from users of the machine. The internet can help you with this.
- Ask for Certifications of the supplier or manufacturer and of the machine. Certification shows that relevant quality determining agencies recognize the manufacturer or supplier and the machine and that their machines are reliable. If there is no certification, it’s advisable not to purchase. Lontto is CE & IOS Certified.
Where can I buy quality block making machines?There are several block making machine manufacturers and block making machine suppliers spread across the world. However, a large percentage of them are located in China, India, and turkey. If you are looking for quality, reliable, and affordable block making machines, Lontto is your sure bet. All types of block making machines are manufactured and supplied. You should place your order immediately.
How can I check the quality of cement blocks?You can check the quality of cement blocks by using these methods:
- Adsorption test
- Block texture
- Shape and size
How can I maintain my block making machine?After the purchase of a block making machine, maintaining it is important. If you fail to do so, it will last for a very short time. The result could also be constant repairs, and eventually, the machine could pack up.
- Take note of abnormal behaviour. This includes changes in the sound, cycling speed, etc. A little problem can result in a big problem if it’s not fixed on time. Report any slight deviation in its performance to your engineers or a professional.
- Only allow trained staff to operate the machine. You should also allow only skilled professionals to service and install the machine.
- Routinely check every part before you use the machine. Lubricate moving parts, fasten loose nuts, change bad oil, clean all parts, etc.
- Replace the hydraulic oil after six months and clean the tank.
- Confer with the instruction manual for guidance. In case you are confused regarding operating your block making machine, confirm your operating manual. If it still doesn’t answer your question, contact our technical support team.
- Have a scheduled routine checkup. You could do this weekly or monthly.
- Ensure that the hollow block mould is kept clean and dry.
How many types of concrete ratios are there?There are several types of concrete mixture. It ranges from M5 (lowest strength) to M70 (highest strength). Depending on the strength of the concrete mixture you desire, any of them is suitable. Its important to you use concrete mixtures that fit your project.
|Grade of concrete||Mix ratio (cement:sand:aggregates)||Grade of concrete||Mix ratio (cement:sand:aggregate)|
|M30||Design mix||M70||Design mix|
Are there types of brick making machines?Yes, there are. Block making machines can broadly be divided into:
- Manual stationary concrete block making machine
- Manual mobile block making machine
- Interlocking block making machine
- Automatic and hydraulic block making machine.
What are the different types of blocks?Blocks are divided into different types based on their shapes and sizes. Broadly, there are two types of blocks.
- Solid blocks
- Hollow concrete blocks
- Stretcher blocks
- Corner blocks
- Partition blocks
- Lintel blocks
- Pillar blocks